£30 Per Pitch Per Night (based on 2x Adults and 1x Car)
£5 Per Child Per Night
Golden Valley Caravan Park is situated just off the M1, within 10 minutes drive to local towns and shop.
* 5 minutes from Ripley town.
* Minutes walk from Midland Railway Museum.
* Large carp fishing pond & wildlife pond.
* Free WI-FI Only connects when local to the reception & cafe area.
* 4 outdoor children's play areas.
* Camp shop, seasonal pitches available.
* Access to many Derbyshire attractions.
* Over 100 camping pitches with & without electric.
* We are located a short distance from local towns: Ripley, Heanor and Alfreton. All of which have large super markets.
* Matlock, Matlock Bath and Gulliver’s Kingdom is a 20 minute drive away.
* Derby and Nottingham city centres are approximately 30 minutes drive away.
* Alton Towers is in reasonable distance, approximately 50 minutes drive away
* In addition, local to our campsite are a variety of short walks and bike trails, and walking distance to the Midland Railway Steam Train Museum.
* Bumper Boats
* 3x Outdoor Play Areas & Undercover Sandpit
* Train and Log-Flume rides around the park.
* Quad bike rides.
* Bouncy Castle.
* Cafe, serves a variety of food, cold drinks and alcohol.
* An Ice-cream van which drives on site randomly.
* Zip-line: Click here to see a video.
Please note:- all are open depending on how busy the site is. Mainly in High Season.
Click here for a link to the video.
Please ensure you read our sites terms & conditions before booking.