This secluded woodland hide away contains 24 hard standing super pitches for motor homes & caravans, each having its own independent water supply, electric hook up point and mains drainage set.
In addition we have 20 hard-standing caravan and motor home pitches with electric, all of which in spacious bays within selected areas of the woodland; some are surrounded by grass but are not positioned on grass.
Grass pitches are for tents, we do not often place caravans on the grass as is weather dependant and the grass can get boggy.
Join us at Golden Valley Caravan Park to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay.
About the Park
- All our pitches on site are on hard standing where you will need rock pegs to peg out your awnings.
- Our park is set within a woodland and therefore we do not have regimented pitches – some pitches are surrounded by grass however caravans are not pitched directly on grass.
- Family campsite situated in Ripley, Derbyshire
- Selection of pitch options with hook up or super pitches
- Seasonal Pitches available please click here
- Free Wifi (Reception and café area only)
- Free hot water and showers
- Heated Toilet and shower blocks
- Two pot wash rooms with communal freezer for everyone’s use.
- Laundry room
- Late stays welcomed, must book and pay at reception
- Small camping accessory shop, café and bar.
- Great place to explore nearby attractions and adventure parks.
- Upstairs bar and disco room. (high season only)
- Opportunities for walking, cycling, fishing and bird watching.
- Free train rides around the site for children and adults. (high season)
- To find out more about Golden Valley Caravan Park’s facilities please click here.